With a full-length heated column, you will enter a pre-heated environment and be enveloped in warmth. Your skin will be infused with warmth after each spray pass, allowing for maximum solution absorption. The unique spraying process, with sweeping side-to-side airbrush motion and patented MagneTan® Technology, attracts solution mist to every exposed surface of the skin. This creates a streak-free, even, natural looking tan every time.
- Formulated with Aloe Vera, and added antioxidants such as Green Tea extract, Acai, and Larrea Divaricata
- Clear formulation goes on clear without instant cosmetic color (Instant cosmetic color additives available)
- Great for light/medium to medium skin tones
Step inside a completely open-air Sunless Spa design. With VersaSpa Pro you will feel comfortable and relaxed from start to finish.
With VersaSpa Pro, you can choose from a full body application, in addition to just face or just legs.
Easily customize your experience and choose from 3 levels of color, plus a pre-tan pH Balancing treatment, and a post-tan super-moisturizing treatment.
Tanning on a Sunbed enables the production of melanin which you can enhance by following with a Sunless Spray Solution. This gives you a much more beautiful tan that enhances over time.
CARE AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Your Sunless Booth Tan will last between 5 to 7 days when properly maintained.
- Please try not to touch your Sunless Booth Tan with the palms of your hands, prior to your first water rinse. The active ingredient may transfer color to your palms. If this should happen, gently rinse the palm of your hand with the lukewarm water to remove any undesired color.
- Sunless Booth Tanning is not an exact science and if you are not happy with your results, you must call or come into the salon within 24 hours so that the Customer Service Representative can remedy any imperfections or discoloration.
- An adult must accompany anyone under 14 years of age during his or her session.
*NJ Law prohibits Minors under the age of 14 from Sunless Tanning
- Anyone who has had a recent surgical procedure should speak to their physician prior to their Sunless Booth Session.