Our airbrush artists are exceptionally trained on how to accentuate the most important angles of the body. We have perfected the before, during and after airbrush tanning experience with our pre and post care regimen.
INFRARED SAUNA PREP STEP, TONER AND MOISTURE LOCK
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE
When using our Shower-in-a-Hour solution for Airbrush Tanning, your Artist will suggest the time frame in when to shower by. This will be between 1 and 3 hours. It is vital that just a rinse is taken and color will show up after an additional 4 to 6 hours.
CARE AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Shower: Recommended with a natural, non-moisturizing soap. Do not use bar soap or anything similar as it can strip and fade your Airbrush Tan.
- Exfoliate:This process will remove dead cells from the skin’s surface to help in the renewal process. We suggest a product that is designed specifically for sunless tanning. Clean and balanced skin tones tan best.
- Shaving/Waxing: Any regular waxing or shaving should be done at least 24 hours in advance.
- Cosmetics: To ensure optimal color, please AVOID the following: Makeup, perfume, cologne, lotions & deodorants.
- Clothing: Please arrive in dark, loose-fitting clothing. Wear open toe shoes when weather permits. If the weather is inclement, wear long sleeves, pants, socks, shoes and bring an umbrella.
For optimal results, we offer pre and post care for our Airbrush Tanning. All of our Salons offer Glycolic Toner that your Airbrush Artist will apply before your Airbrush Tanning solution for only $10. This will properly balance skin tones to prepare your skin for the best tan possible.
*NJ State Law requires that undergarments be worn during an Airbrush Tanning session.
We provide our guests with disposable undergarments to wear during the Airbrush Tanning session. If wearing your own, we do recommend something strapless.
All of our salons offer post care Moisture Lock for only $10. This will lock in your tan to help extend its longevity.
Our Salons utilize an Extraction Booth to eliminate the excess over-spray of solution from the surrounding air.
*NJ State Law requires that undergarments be worn during an Airbrush Session.
First Shower: Wait 6-8 hours before showering. This time frame is optimal and you should not wait longer than this, as the color can overdevelop. The first shower should be done using a quick rinse with lukewarm water only to remove any excess solution. Avoid exercising or any activity that may cause sweating prior to your first shower.
Second Shower: Shower should be taken on the following day using a sulfate-free product. For best results, we recommend not sleeping in your Airbrush solution when possible. Residual sweating may occur, which can fade your sunless unevenly or prematurely.
Drying: After your shower, gently pat dry or air dry. DO NOT exfoliate or rub your skin with a towel.
Moisturize: Moisturizing is a vital step in extending the life of your Airbrush Tan. DO not use lotions containing mineral oil or fragrances.
Shaving: Any shaving should be done with at least a three-blade razor is a downward motion. All shaving creams and gels should be replaced with an extremely light and natural non-alcohol based substitute.
Skin Care: No toners, astringents, salicylic acid, benzyl peroxide or sulfate products should be used.
Perfumes: May be applied to either clothing or hair. Do not spray directly on your skin.
Avoid Chlorine: Swimming pools, and hot tubs can remove the color and shorten the life of your Airbrush Tan.
Gratuities: For Airbrush Tanning, our Artists are providing a customized service and if you are happy with your personalized service, a gratuity of 18-20% is customary.
Water: Drink lots of water. The more hydrated you are, the longer your tan will last.
*When using our Shower-in-an-Hour solution for Airbrush Tanning, your Artist will suggest the time frame in when to shower by. This will be between 1-3 hours. It is vital that just a rinse is taken and color will show up after an additional 4-6 hours.
- Your Airbrush Tan will last between 5 to 7 days when properly maintained.
- Make sure not to touch your Airbrush Tan with the palms of your hands prior to your first water rinse. The active ingredient may cause color transfer to your palms. If this should happen, gently rinse the palm of your hand with the lukewarm water to remove any undesired color.
- Airbrush Tanning is not an exact science and if you are not happy with your results, you must call or come into the salon within 24 hours so that the Customer Service Representative can remedy any imperfections or discoloration.
- An adult must accompany anyone under 14 years of age during his or her session.
*NJ Law prohibits Minors under the age of 14 from Airbrush Tanning
- Anyone who has had a recent surgical procedure should speak to their physician prior to their Airbrush Session.