Our airbrush artists are exceptionally trained on how to accentuate the most important angles of the body. We have perfected the before, during and after airbrush tanning experience with our pre and post care regimen.
INFRARED SAUNA PREP STEP, TONER AND MOISTURE LOCK
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE
When using our Shower-in-a-Hour solution for Airbrush Tanning, your Artist will suggest the time frame in when to shower by. This will be between 1 and 3 hours. It is vital that just a rinse is taken and color will show up after an additional 4 to 6 hours.
CARE AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Your Airbrush Tan will last between 5 to 7 days when properly maintained.
- Make sure not to touch your Airbrush Tan with the palms of your hands prior to your first water rinse. The active ingredient may cause color transfer to your palms. If this should happen, gently rinse the palm of your hand with the lukewarm water to remove any undesired color.
- Airbrush Tanning is not an exact science and if you are not happy with your results, you must call or come into the salon within 24 hours so that the Customer Service Representative can remedy any imperfections or discoloration.
- An adult must accompany anyone under 14 years of age during his or her session.
*NJ Law prohibits Minors under the age of 14 from Airbrush Tanning
- Anyone who has had a recent surgical procedure should speak to their physician prior to their Airbrush Session.