Lash extensions are single strands of synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. They are applied to each individual natural eyelash one by one for a natural, beautiful and luscious look.Eyelash Extensions are perfect for a special occasion or for day to day wear. We offer two styles of extensions.
- WHAT ARE EYELASH
- WHY ARE THEY ADDED
ONE BY ONE
- HOW ARE EYELASH
- HOW LONG DOES THE
Eyelash extensions are synthetic eyelashes that enhance your natural eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and fuller. All this without applying mascara…Yes! So lie down and be prepared to get pampered!
Eyelash extensions are single strands applied to your individual lashes; one by one. These synthetic eyelashes are lightweight and will feel and look like your natural lashes. The extensions will not weigh down your lids in any way. You will feel like you are wearing no makeup at all!
Typically for a full set, the lash technician will place approximately 60-100 extensions – dependent upon how many lashes you have naturally. Fill-ins will require less to be added, as they are mainly replacing the ones that have fallen out since the last visit.
We spoke about the adhesive above, however, we will now discuss the drying period of the extensions. Keep your lashes dry for the first 24-48 hours; this leaves enough time for the adhesive to dry completely. That includes; sweat, water, showering, etc. Try your best to not touch your eyes at all on the first day. You spent the time and money you want your eyelash extensions to last!
EYELASH EXTENSION STYLES
CARE AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Prior to your appointment, remove all make-up, including foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, eye creams and eye serums.
- Cleanse eye area and eyelashes gently but thoroughly to remove any residual oils or mascara.
- Do not wear contacts to your appointment. Wear glasses instead.
- Do not curl your eyelashes on the day of your lash appointment.
- Do not apply heavy creams, lotions or oils to your face within 48 hours prior to your eyelash application.
- Wait 48 hours after lash removal prior to having your new set of extensions applied.
- Do not receive chemical treatments to your eyelashes, such as tinting or perming, within 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Exposing your eyelash extensions to water, heat, sauna, steam & friction.
- Applying eye cosmetics or skin care products to your eyelashes or eyelids.
- Receiving irritating eye-area treatments such as chemical peels, skin-resurfacing procedures, eyebrow waxing, lasers, eye surgery etc.
- Wearing contacts (wear glasses)
- Avoid touching/rubbing your eyes.
- Do not get eyelash extensions wet for the first 24-48 hours, this includes washing your eyes, the shower, and sweating or steam rooms.
- Avoid excess heat, this can distort your extensions
- Do not use an eyelash curler on your extensions
- Brush through lashes daily with mascara comb provided by the lash technician
- Do not use oil-based mascara or makeup remover
- Makeup remover wipes are the easiest to use and you can easily avoid touching the extension
- Use extension safe mascaras